Sheffield based up to GBP28,000 per annum plus a benefits package within a rapidly expanding company
Do you want to work for a state of the art manufacturing company?
Do you want to work in a rapidly growing, sustainable company who have ambitious growth plans?
* 25 days holiday a year plus statutory
* Auto enrolment pension
* Wellness days
* Changing the future of UK housing
* State-of-the-art manufacturing facilities based in Sheffield
* A strong pipeline of projects, current projects are in dotted around the UK
* Degree or equivalent in an Architectural or Design discipline
* Conversant with Building Regulations and able to implement
* Have an understanding of Autodesk Revit, along with BIM standards and procedures
* Possess a positive attitude
* Have the ability to communicate at all levels within a business
The Architectural Technician will
* Undertake RIBA Stage 4 and Stage 5 drawing packages using Revit
* Develop the current Revit 3D models and 2D technical details
* Work within the architectural team to coordinate multiple residential projects
* Report to the Senior Architect on progress
Are you interested in learning more about …
A company that values its employees, where you are more than just a number?
A company where your ambitions are matched with by the opportunity within a company, where you are supported to maximise your ambitions?
A company that what your opinions to shape the future of the UK Housing Market and be part of the solution?
To join this fantastic company on their journey call me directly to discuss starting your new tomorrow today.
Amy on (phone number removed)