Assistant Site Manager – Cambridge – Up to GBP45,000 + Benefits – Permanent
We are currently recruiting an Assistant Site Manager to work for one of the UK’s largest residential developers who will assist in the management of developments based in Cambridgeshire and the surrounding areas. The business is focussed on producing high-end quality development across the UK and are continuously acquiring new sites and have a strong pipeline of upcoming developments. The developer has an expansive growth plan for the coming years.
The successful candidate will need;
* A minimum of 18 months with a housebuilder working with traditional build and timber frame.
* A career history displaying longevity within a company
* Valid CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid
* Excellent attention to detail and a passion to developing their career.
* Ability to work in accordance to build programmes
The role will involve assisting the Site Manager in managing a team and site staff, ensuring that the development is delivered in line with expectations and programme timescales. Ensuring that health & safety and quality standards are met at all times. The role will suit an individual who is hard working, organised and confident.
For further information, please apply today