This is an excellent opportunity, for an experienced Assistant Training Manager, to work with an established leader in their market, who are part of an international manufacturer, operating from a new, start of the art facility.
They have a great work environment and a real family feel on-site, which you would be welcomed into.
The businesses growth continues, with revenues doubling this past two years, with further revenue increase expected going forward, including a recent acquisition of another company, further extending its product offering and expanding the geographical sales of the business.
With UK based assembly, the operations focus is on providing high quality products, customised to each customers unique requirements in short lead times, whilst maintaining a cost base competitive with imported products.
Hours and Benefits
* 8:30am – 4:30pm, Monday to Friday
* 10 – 15% company performance bonus
* A family feel working environment
* New, state of the art facility
* Huge company growth is continuing
* 33 days holiday
Commutable From: Northampton, Wellingborough, Rugby, Kettering, Bedford, Milton Keynes
Reporting to the Training Manager, the Assistant Training Manager will help manage a new training facility, taking day to day control of the design and delivery of theory and practical training packages for clients comprehensive product range and technology training modules.
Assistant Training Manager Candidate Specification
* The Assistant Training Manager will have experience in delivering both theoretical and practical training
* Qualified to City & Guilds 3667-2 or -3
* BT Openreach approved trainer (preferable)
* Minimum of five years’ experience installing outside plant fiber networks underground and over head
* Comprehensive knowledge of fiber cable preparation, splicing, connectorisation, cleaning, inspection, use of optical test equipment
* Comprehensive knowledge of underground and overhead deployment including cabinets, poles, closures, MDU’s and customer connections
* Manage Copper LAN, Fiber LAN, Fiber to multiple connections
* Design and delivery of technology training modules
* Develop and deliver customer tailored, nationally recognized training programs both theory and practical
* Liaising with product Management and R&D teams to ensure comprehensive training packages are developed for the latest products in a timely fashion
* Be able to work with both internal and external stakeholders
* Develop training plans and programs for client’s product portfolio
* Administer and manage student registration and certification
* Deliver and assess training programs
* Cultivate a continuous professional development culture within the Fiber to the Home community
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Manufacturing, Production & Quality Recruitment Support since 1994