We are working exclusively with a highly successful travel management company that offers an array of travel services from private jets to events, sports and leisure travel. Due to continued success now seeking an experienced and driven New Business Travel Consultant to join its team working remotely. Having placed many successful travel professionals within the team in the last year – the consultants are doing exceptional.
This exciting opportunity is ideal for a corporate travel sales professional with experience in business travel and business development.
New Business Travel Consultant Duties:
- Building client relationships focusing on a wide range of industries
- Retain and protect existing customer base, and grow by encouraging new customers to use services provided
- Offering a cutting edge customer service
- Account managing clients from start to finish
- Ensuring a ‘polished’ service is maintained at all times
- Sourcing new accounts and generating new business
- Booking a range travel services for clients such as flights, accommodation, transfers, etc
- Client relationship, business travel, business development, account management or sales experience within the corporate travel industry is essential. We would consider travel candidates who have experience in arranging private jets for clients
- Portfolio of clients looking to secure travel
- Experience of booking corporate travel
- Excellent communication skills
- Natural rapport builder and an excellent networker
- Sales driven with a passion for providing excellent customer service
- Generous salary and commission OTE over £100k
- Homeworking role – save money on commuting
- On-going assistance with business development
- Flexible hours
- Varied job role
- Travel perks
- Plus many more perks
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from a travel background will be considered for this role who have a portfolio of contacts.