Title: Clinical Training Manager
Location: Cambridgeshire head office & field based
Therapy: Chronic Care
Salary: Highly competitive salary + benefits available DOE
Evolve Consultant: Lauren Ward
An exciting opportunity has become available with a fast-growing Medical Device organisation. Our client is seeking a Clinical Training Manager to develop and lead the Nurse Team training programmes for their Chronic Care division. This position will be based at head office in Cambridgeshire and will also work in the field when required.
* You will be a qualified Registered Nurse with clinical and commercial training experience.
* Proven experience in developing and implementing clinical and sales training programs.
* Bladder, bowel, and continence care experience is desired but not essential.
* Strong knowledge of training and development theory, design, and principles of adult learning.
* Ideally experience with a combination of hospital, long-term care, home healthcare and medical supply distributors.
* This role is responsible for creation of training content, coordination, and facilitation of core curriculum to ensure all new hires are fully knowledgeable of the key focus areas. New hire content areas include a clinical understanding/knowledge appropriate to relevant product area, product knowledge, customer knowledge, key clinical data, business environment information and general market understanding.
* Supporting the Training strategy by creating and facilitating new hire training and continuing education to ensure the nursing team is fully knowledgeable in the key focus areas of the business.
* Manage on-going review and improvements to existing training curriculum for Nursing Services.
* Leads the development coaching programs specific to the nursing group.
* Collaborate with local sales management and global sales excellence project teams to develop and assess training curriculum, delivery approaches and overall training effectiveness.
* Together with the Clinical Consultants and Marketing team, develop, facilitate, and lead interactive, engaging learning curriculums for the sales organisation to continually improve product and clinical knowledge, selling skills, and business acumen.
* Develop, manage, and deliver the relevant training and educational content for the Nursing service via the Company’s LMS system.
Role Specific Competencies
* IT Skills
* Excellent presentation and communication skills
* Passion/desire for chronic care
2/3 stage process.
Interested? Please get in contact with us on (phone number removed) to speak to Lauren.
Evolve is a leading UK recruitment and contract sales organisation (CSO), operating within the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare and Medical Device sectors. We offer a highly comprehensive range of permanent recruitment and flexible contract sales solutions