Commercial Estimator – Teesside
We are working with a company who are a vastly experienced commercial contractor who require an Estimator to join the business on a permanent basis after some fantastic project wins.
Current and future projects range from large scale award-winning developments to minor property alterations.
* Accurately present prepared estimates by assembling and displaying quantitative and qualitative information in a manner which clearly conveys pricing breakdowns and scope to clients.
* Liaise with third party suppliers of goods and services where information, technical reviews or quotations are required.
* Issue prepared quotations to clients in a timely manner in line with customer requirements.
* Liaise with clients post tender and resolves queries and track sales conversions recording bid feedback.
* Identify labour materials and time requirements by studying drawing specifications and related project documentation, this includes creating bills of quantity.
* Support the preparation and review of technical appraisals to asses design requirements.
* Work with the commercial manager to assist in variations and valuations.
* Work with the BDM to assist in the development and execution of sales and marketing strategies.
* Support revenue and profit growth by identifying in-project sales and value engineering opportunities throughout the tender process.
* Stay up to date with industry developments and competitor activity to ensure product, marketing and pricing strategies are relevant.
* Previous estimating or commercial team experience in property management or construction.
* Strong experience in dealing with clients, contractors and sub-contractors.
* Experience in technical design review and working with variations and valuations.
* Degree educated preferred.
* Generally experienced with IT usage inclusive of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, MS project and working knowledge of AutoCAD.
Salary: 55k (dependant on experience)
If you are interested in the post and meet the requirements please apply to this position directly. Alternatively if you have any questions please contact Paris Desouza directly