A job with Agincare is a special job. We have Live in Carers, Care Homes, Home Care Branches, Trainers and Assessors all over the UK. We offer job security, outstanding career development and great career progression opportunities alongside competitive pay and benefits.
Training Now based at our Head Office in Portland, Dorset delivers all our training requirements.
We now seek an Enrolment and Compliance Officer based at our Head Office in Castletown, Portland, Dorset. This is a full-time role, 40 hours per week with a salary of up to GBP23,000 per annum plus competitive benefits.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Compliance & Enrolment Officer you will be the first port of call to induct and enrol our apprentices onto their chosen programme of learning. You will be responsible for ensuring the consistency, fairness and unbiased handling of apprentice personal data, and report directly to the Quality and Compliance Manager.
The purpose of the role is to ensure the provision is upholding the rules and regulations as stated by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) and Ofsted. The post holder will ensure that the provision minimises audit risks and enrol apprentices on to the apprenticeship programme using Pellcomp Software.
Some of your key duties and responsibilities:
- Carry out group inductions onto the apprenticeship scheme.
- Conduct individual advice and guidance sessions as part of enrolment onto the apprenticeship programme.
- Ensuring a timely submission of information prior to the close of the period to the ESFA.
- Timely and accurate inputting of data on to the management information system.
- Registration and certification of learners with appropriate awarding bodies.
- Registration of learners onto the e-portfolio system and online resources.
- Preparing reports as requested by the Senior Management Team.
- Completing monthly audits.
- KPI dashboard updates and distribution.
- Managing Learner files, regularly auditing and checking them for consistency and accuracy.
To be successful in this role, you will require a keen eye for detail, excellent time management and the ability to work on your own initiative as well as working in a team.
- Minimum level 2/GCES grade C or above in English and Mathematics
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of working in the Further Education (FE) or a compliance and auditing background.
- Experience of working in data management and data collection
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills – both written and verbal.
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet strict deadlines whilst working under pressure.
- Strong administrative, organisation skills and great attention to detail.
- Good working knowledge of funding methodology in education
- Knowledge and understanding of creating and maintaining effective ILPs
- Certificate in Advice and Guidance level 3 or above. However, training will be provided.
Agincare is a family run business caring for people since 1986, this year we celebrate 35 years! With over 3,500 family members, we’re one of the UK’s largest privately-owned social care groups and continue to grow in these challenging times. We believe that if we remain true to our company values, and work together as one team, we will continue to be successful and deliver high quality care to all our clients and residents.