Working for a market leading manufacturing business with over 230 employees on site, they are poised for further growth and investment and have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Contract Compliance Manager to join their Commercial Team.
To drive continuous improvement of contract management considering efficiency, quality and risk management and to serve as main point of contact with all customers, partners and suppliers on matters related to contract preparation, approval, negotiation, administration and compliance.
Role and Responsibilities
* Prepare and/or maintain contract related templates (including those for quoting, contracts, agreements and purchase orders)
* Review and update the Company’s standard T&C’s for customers and suppliers ensuring they are updated regularly to reflect changes in the legislative/regulatory landscape and competitive requirements
* Review, negotiate and draft NDA’s and contracts (aligned to corporate guidelines and including modification to existing agreements) for suppliers and customers, this includes obtaining the appropriate input from colleagues in respect of the technical, product management and service delivery issues
* Coordinate and lead Departmental managers in ensuring that the Company, customers, contractors and suppliers comply with the terms and conditions of contracts agreed
* Educated to degree level or equivalent, or have a professional qualification in commercial management / procurement / law (e.g. IACCM certified)
* Strong commercial contract management experience
* The ability to utilise commercial acumen to deliver outcomes that are optimal for the Company, as well as customers/suppliers
* Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation/influencing skills, with an ability to cut through complexity to reach the desired outcome.
Remuneration & Benefits
* Competitive salary
* Life Assurance
* Company Sick Pay
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Early finish on a Friday
Only suitable candidates will be directly contacted about this position and we will not store or process the data of candidates in any way unless consent has been obtained