Are you currently a Conveyancing Assistant looking for your next step up?
My Client is looking for a candidate who has the ability to work independently and who has had experience with handling property cases as an assistant.
You will be able to demonstrate experience and knowledge in residential freehold and leasehold conveyancing and also demonstrate the willingness to learn commercial conveyancing in a hands on working environment working alongside experience Fee Earners.
Training will be provided for any gaps in knowledge
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Working within the practice conveyancing team you will be required to open files, undertake and report on the normal due-diligence searches.
• Prepare sale contracts and reports on purchases.
• Liaise with clients, agents and other solicitors via telephone, email and face to face.
• Be familiar with Land Registry procedures and the Lender Handbook.
• Be capable of managing a busy workload and working to deadlines and within SRA guidelines
You must be:
• Enthusiastic in addition to being friendly and able to work as part of a team.
• Positive and energetic
• IT literacy and strong administrative skills.
• Demonstrate the ability to be able to work with (if necessary, after training) minimal supervision and be able to work with attention to detail.
• Proven background in undertaking conveyancing work and a willingness to learn and develop
What will you get in return?
• An attractive and competitive salary dependant on experience – Also an amazing monthly bonus
• Excellent career prospects and the opportunity to learn from highly experience and well respected Fee Earners.
• Free Parking
• On-site Gym, Canteen & Breakout areas