My client, a 5 star award winning major housing developer, whose head office is based in Brentwood, Essex are keen to appoint a new Customer services Manager on a permanent basis.
Duties will include
- Managing a team (including Advisors and Surveyors) to ensure the best levels of customer satisfaction across Customer Care & Defect Management
- Provide technical advice on issues, and manage a caseload of escalated cases
- Liaising with colleagues, residents and developer aftercare teams to progress, provide regular updates to customers and colleagues and bringing them to a timely and satisfactory conclusion, managing escalated complaints to conclusion
- Understand and interpret relevant performance data, using it to proactively manage processes and make any necessary amendments
- Use feedback to identify common issues and develop plans to meet their individual and neighbourhood needs
- Produce monthly update reports to demonstrate that service delivery targets are being met
Experience & Skills
- Experience within a similar role whilst working for a housing developer
- Able to communicate at all levels, especially with home owners on sensitive subjects
- Experience of managing own workload
- Experience of managing a team
- Competitive package/In-house Benefits
- On site parking
- Cafe on premises
- Break out areas
- Flexible working benefits
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.