Did you know you are interacting with Infineon Technologies’ products already? Our products are in your phone, your car, your computer and we help to make the world easier, safer, and greener! Responsibilities
Located in Infineon’s Dublin Office, the successful candidate will be part of the largest customer-facing supply chain management team in Europe. The role entails being responsible for the demand fulfillment and logistics management for a specifically assigned customer portfolio, working as an integral part of the demand creation team, within the corporate supply chain organization.
Our Work Environment
- Infineon Ireland is located in the heart of Dublin’s city centre in a new spacious office centred on teamwork and collaboration with meeting rooms, outside space and a well-being room. Close to all public transport as well as plenty of bike parking facilities, we put into practice making life greener!
- Working as part of a fast-paced team of more than 18 different nationalities, the successful candidate will represent Infineon Technologies directly and on a daily basis to our valued customer portfolio across the globe.
- The focus for our Customer Supply Chain Management team is providing premium customer services to both internal and external partners and requires a high level of teamwork.
- Our Customer Supply Chain Management team regularly has the opportunity to travel to customer and Infineon sites.
- This is an excellent career opportunity for candidates who would like to progress their career in a dynamic Logistics & Customer Supply Chain Management environment, with opportunities for career progression in our global network.
Rewards & Benefits
- Hybrid working: 2 days remote working, 3 days in our office
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Training & Development
- Educational Support: we have links to universities and training programs around Ireland
- Monthly Commuter Ticket or Annual Allowance
- Company Sick Leave scheme
- Medical & Dental Insurance or Annual Allowance
- Sports & Social Club supporting charity fundraising events and extra-curricular activities
You think analytically and result-oriented, have a structured and self-driven working style, and a strong customer orientation. You demonstrate high-quality standards for yourself and other people and generate value with your ideas and solutions. You are able to quickly establish successful cooperation within the team and with everyone with whom you interact.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- 3rd level qualification in a business or related discipline.
- Supply Chain/Operations emphasis preferred or proven 1 to 3 years success & experience in Supply Chain Management and/or Customer Related environment.
- Fluency in English and one additional European Language.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of SAP ERP applications and CRM system as an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in the required languages.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and to work with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to adapt quickly, working in a dynamic business environment
- Customer-focused skills and strong customer orientation.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
- Results-driven and solutions-oriented skills.
- A Zero Defect mindset.
- Strong problem-solving ability.
- Proactive work approach with a sense of urgency and attention to detail at all times.
- Coaching, mentoring networking possibilities
- Wide range of training offers & planning of career development
- Different career paths: Technical Ladder, Management & Individual Contributor
- Flexible working conditions
- Medical coverage
- Health promotion programs
- On-site Kitchen available
- Company Sick Paid Leave Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Annual Success Bonus Scheme
- Monthly Commuter Ticket fully expensed by Company
- Accessibility, access for wheelchairs