Data Professional (Analytics) – Pentaho Training
Location: Telford or Southend-On-Sea
Experis Academy have an exciting and unique opportunity for Data professionals to receive further skills development across your existing Data Visualisation, Analytics, Database, Datamodelling and Scripting experience.
You will be working onsite for one of the leading Technology and Outsourcing clients within the IT industry. This is a great opportunity to join Experis’ ever growing consulting division where you will be trained and developed whilst representing Experis on one of our leading accounts.
You will be given the opportunity to work on the full range of software engineering principles, covering requirements gathering and analysis, solutions design, software coding and development, testing, implementation and operational support. You will contribute to the software engineering communities by providing your ideas for innovation and process improvement and coaching and mentoring other team members.
Applicants must have existing experience within Data Visualisation/Analytics (Pentaho BA, Business Objects, PowerBI, SAS Viya). However, we will be providing support and training for any gaps in your skill set.
- Experience in a Database (Oracle, RDS, Redshift, MySQL, Hadoop, Postgres, etc)
- Experience in Datamodelling (Data Warehouse, Marts)
- Knowledge of ETL/ELT processes
- Programming and Scripting languages (PL/SQL, SQL, Unix, etc)
- Awareness of DeVops culture and modern engineering practices
- Experience of Agile Scrum based delivery
- Proactive in nature, personal drive, enthusiasm, willingness to learn
- Excellent communications skills including stakeholder management
- Competitive salary based on a 37.5 hour working week, with bonus opportunities
- A sophisticated training programme comprised of online and in role training to develop skills in an area that is ever growing in demand
Other benefits include
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced Life Insurance Cover
- Employee Assistance Program
- Enhanced Accident Insurance
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Sick pay
For further information please contact Leah Lamonby.