Development Analyst – Pharmaceuticals (AH035)
Location: Merthyr Tydfil, South Wales
GBP22.5K – GBP27K Basic + GBP3K Shift Allowance + 25 Days Holiday + Pension
Our client is a successful pharmaceutical business who develop and manufacture a huge range of life-changing products. Part of a bigger group, they are a global business who operate in many countries and, as such, are incredibly well respected in their sector.
With clear progression plans in place for their employees, they are now looking to recruit a number of Analysts into their Analytical Development team at their site on the doorstep of the gorgeous Brecon Beacons in South Wales.
As a Development Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Analysing samples from product development in accordance with GMP guidelines
- Utilising a variety of analytical techniques including HPLC, GC & dissolution
- Assisting in method development and validation
- Ensuring that strict cGMP compliance is adhered to in the laboratory
- Creating protocols and other associated reports
- Liaising with Product Development, with regular progress meetings.
To be considered for this role, candidates will be degree-level qualified in Chemistry or a closely related subject, ideally with proven experience developing and/or validating methods (but this is not essential).
You must be able to take responsibility for your own projects and demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to effectively communicate with colleagues at all levels.
Please note: this role requires candidates to have their own transport due to the shift patterns.
Keywords: Solid Dose, OSD, Oral Solid Dose, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Finished Products, Method Development, Developing Methods, Method Validation, Validating Methods, Method Troubleshooting, Troubleshooting Methods, HPLC, GC, GMP, Analytical Development, QC, Quality Control, Chemist, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science, QC Analyst, QC Chemist, SOPs.