Location – Reading, UK
Full Time, Permanent
Salary: GBP25,000-GBP30,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits + Career Progression Opportunities
My client, a Large and well-established Legal 500 Law firm are looking for a Family Paralegal to join their busy office in Reading.
This exciting opportunity will allow you to work in a Legal 500 Tier 1 Family team within an supportive environment and a team of excellent Solicitors covering a wide range and diverse workload.
The team has considerable experience with divorce, financial provisions, prenuptial and separation agreements, cohabitation, Children Act matters and separation agreements and more.
The role may also involve working closely with other teams in different practice groups.
Experiences and Qualifications:
* Candidates with similar or previous experience within Family Law is advantageous
* Experienced Legal Administrators/Secretaries can be considered
* Proven ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
* Strong IT skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (including track changes)
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to show initiative and establish inclusive working relationships with colleagues.
* Excellent organisation, collaboration and administration skills.
If you are interested, please apply today or contact Harsh at Search Consultancy, Crawley for further information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.