Page Personnel are recruiting an IT and Facilities Procurement Coordinator into a fixed term role, running until April 2022.
The client is a well established consultancy firm based in North Leeds and they are requiring cover in their IT and Facilities procurement department until April 2022. This role is to be the first line contact for all matters relating to the Facilities and Procurement function. Responding effectively and efficiently to all queries and creating relevant work orders.
The daily responsibilities within this role will be; Processing and managing all procurement related requests including raising purchase orders, receipting and invoice checking in relation to IT and Facilities requests including: IT hardware, software licenses and services, Mobile phones and accessories, Stationary, corporate merchandise, printing and office equipment, Staff properties, staff cars, hire cars, PPE. Managing the internal help desk system and processing service requests. Maintaining the internal asset database to ensure accuracy of equipment. Processing all new starter requests and providing equipment as requested ? Processing all leaver requests and recovering issued equipment. Supporting the Technical Procurement Manager with all new / renewal requests for offices and maintaining the property database noting all changes. Updating internal policies and procedures on the internal Knowledge Base, ensuring all polices on the intranet are relevant and are being adhered to by all staff. Producing relevant reports for the quarterly Facilities Committee meeting. Liaising with suppliers to ensure costs and services are in line with contractual agreements.
- A minimum of 2 year’s experience working within a procurement environment utilising a service desk and an asset management tool
- Excellent organisational, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong IT skills – proficient in the use of MS Office 365
- Confident individual with good interpersonal skills
- Able to deal with people at all levels and communicate to users in a clear, non-technical language
- Must be comfortable with working in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
- Strong customer-focus, used to providing support to demanding users
- Excellent organisational skills, used to managing and prioritising own workload
- Ability to report on progress and timescales on outstanding and completed activities
- Monday to Friday working
- Fixed term until April 2022
- Fast track start date
- Company benefits and perks while in post