* A competitive starting salary of between GBP25,000 – GBP28,000 DOE
* A collaborative environment, perfect for someone who thrives in a team
* 26 days annual leave + annual wellness fund
Looking for Procurement Analyst jobs and Graduate Buyer roles in Southampton? Want to join a rapidly growing Tech Startup? Apply to this fantastic Procurement Analyst job in Southampton today!
Company profile – Graduate Procurement Analyst – Portsmouth
In this Procurement Analyst job in Southampton, you will be joining the UK’s fastest ever British ‘Unicorn’, which has been valued as a billion-dollar business in just 2 years! They are transforming the automotive sphere – revolutionising the way consumers buy, sell and trade used cars. With heaps of investment from some of the biggest players in British business, partnerships with the likes of Everton Football Club and the NFL, they are growing rapidly and are now on the lookout for a Procurement Analyst to join their expanding team in Southampton!
Job description – Graduate Procurement Analyst – Portsmouth
In this Buyer Analyst job in Southampton, you will be joining as a data focussed buyer. You will be responsible for deciding the most effective way of buying cars and will focus on acquiring the best cars, at the best price from auctions, finance companies and rental companies. Moreover, you’ll be working to help define and enhance processes and will always be thinking about what best practice should look like. In this role, you will need to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, where you will be making a real impact from day one!
Key responsibilities – Graduate Procurement Analyst – Portsmouth
In this Business Analyst job opportunity in Southampton, your responsibilities will include:
* Purchasing vehicles on behalf of our client, using data at the core of your decision making. You will be working across various online auction platforms
* Collaborating with other buying team members to maximise the use of data alongside what is physically happening in/at auction sales
* Working closely with senior management and the data analytics team to ensure volume, quality, margin and stock turnover is being optimised
* Consistently evaluating the process of online buying, making improvements as and when is needed
* Ensuring that the vehicles which are purchased meet the strict specification of our client – minimising the risk of any returns or refurbishments from the customer base
* Updating and changing company policies to speed up the delivery process
* Sharing a passion for technology/innovation with the wider team in the automotive space
Job requirements – Graduate Procurement Analyst – Portsmouth
* A BSc ideally where Excel was a core part of your course
* Demonstrable commercial experience in procurement or buying, you understand what a typical buying lifecycle looks like and the challenges that can arise
* Experience of buying in the tech space would be a real plus
* A genuine passion for working for a hugely ambitious start-up – you enjoy being in a fast-paced environment
* Confident with numbers and reading data – this is essential should you want to succeed in this role
* Excel skills, you’re confident with VLookUps and Pivot Tables
* Excellent organisational skills – you must be able to efficiently work across multiple projects
* A passion and enthusiasm for your work – it’s a collaborative environment and you must be an active team player
Benefits of the job – Graduate Procurement Analyst – Portsmouth
* A competitive starting salary of between GBP25,000 – GBP28,000 depending on experience
* 26 days annual leave (not including Bank Hols)
* Annual wellness fund
* Partnership with a leading healthcare provider
* 5% salary matched pension scheme
* Life insurance
* Critical illness cover
Looking for Graduate Procurement jobs in Southampton and interested in joining an exciting Tech Startup? If you’re a proactive graduate with great communication skills, apply for this Procurement Analyst job in Southampton today!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.