Due to a huge increase in demand for weddings overseas we are now seeking an experienced Wedding Travel Specialist (full or part time) working remotely for a highly successful travel company. This award winning, dynamic and forward thinking tour operator offers various holiday types across the globe and offers career progression, flexible working hours and generous benefits.
This role is ideal for an experienced Wedding Travel Consultant with a passion for travel looking to work in the comfort of your own home. With an excellent reputation in the industry and marketing growing from strength to strength this is a great opportunity to earn very lucrative commission.
Wedding Travel Designer Duties:
- Creating bespoke wedding packages across the globe including Malta, Cyprus, Greece, Italy, Indian Ocean, Caribbean and many more exotic destinations.
- Involvement within product including sourcing accommodation and wedding venues
- Offering a cutting edge customer service from start to finish
- Answer incoming calls in a courteous and professional manner.
- Provide customers with excellent product knowledge.
- Make reservations for a range of products including accommodation, flight-only, dynamic package holidays and additional extras such as transfers, car hire, parking and excursions.
Wedding travel sales experience is imperative for this post from a travel agent or tour operator.
- Commission only for the first few months then salary offered
- Uncapped monthly commission
- Varied job role with product involvement
- Career development
- FAM trips to increase product knowledge
- Flexible working hours
- Travel perks