This is a brand new and exciting HR & Training Coordinator role???
Reporting into the HR Business Partner you will support with the execution of a fit for purpose HR and training strategy to achieve our business objectives.
This is a great opportunity for an accomplished Training Coordinator to further develop their skills across a generalist HR remit in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Being the first point of contact for all Training related queries on site
- Support in the creation of an annual training plan
- Work with Managers to develop and maintain Job Profiles, ensuring that training requirements are relevant and in line with agreed standards.
- Produce reports on a regular and ad hoc basis relating to site KPI’s including (but not limited to) training completion rates / training gaps / training spend
- ?? Monitor and record training documentation for all employees at the site via management of the relevant training matrices, updating hard copy / electronic training files to ensure audit ready status
- Monitor and review training course objectives and post course evaluation.
- Provide support to the HR team on a wide range of generalist HR tasks including (but not limited to) inductions, temporary agency staff, maintaining up to date and accurate employee e-files records, minutes of meetings, maintaining the HR database and recruitment
- You will be CIPD qualified (or working towards)
- Experience of working within a Training Coordinator role ideally within a manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience and knowledge of Training / HR systems and databases
- Ability to utilise IT systems to streamline processes where possible and extract data for further analysis.
- Ability to communicate well at all levels