Our award winning client seeks an experienced Infrastructure Manager with the following must have skills and experience:
- Extensive knowledge of core IT services such as servers and networking, backup and recovery, security solutions, applications and end user computing.
- Extensive practical experience of Windows Server and Azure AD, M365, SQL Server, and VMWare. Citrix experience will be an advantage
- Experience of working within an ITIL framework, ideally with a relevant qualification
- Experience of security and governance frameworks is an advantage for this role
- Experience of coaching and developing a team or other colleagues
- Proven experience of managing complex technical projects
- Managing projects, resources and colleagues to support, manage and develop the firm’s infrastructure, including hardware and software, servers and desktops, voice and data networks and cyber security solutions
- Managing resource requirements to ensure appropriate balance between tactical and strategic demands
- Ensuring that robust technology, processes and documentation are in place for service areas outlined above
- Ensuring the infrastructure team is mitigating, monitoring and managing infrastructure related risks and operating effectively to service the firm’s business operations
- Designing and documenting infrastructure processes, procedures and standards and to maintain or prepare documentation as required
- Managing security and infrastructure changes according to the firm’s Change Management Policy as part of the Change Approval Board
- Managing relationships, projects and resources from key service providers
- Researching, deploying, implementing and documenting cyber security solutions in support the firm’s ISMS and standards such as Cyber Essentials Plus
- Ensuring cyber security systems are effective including working with the firm’s Managed Security Operations Centre, overseeing vulnerability management, phishing testing and all external testing and validation to support standards such as ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials Plus
- Liaising with team members to ensure that problem management is completed effectively and in conjunction with the Service Desk Manager
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above essential skills will be considered for this role.