We are currently supporting one of the UK leading Training Providers. This organisation is experiencing significant growth so an excellent opportunity for development and progression.
We are looking for an experienced Trainer, Coach or Mentor with recent experience of working in the Insurance Sector.
This Training provider delivers a wide range of apprenticeships within Insurance, Financial Services and Business Training to companies throughout England.
This is an excellent opportunity as this Training Provider will put the successful candidate through the Assessors Award and supportive qualifications where applicable.
This company offer a starting salary between GBP30000- GBP35000, a Pension Scheme, 25 days holidays, Life Insurance, and a wide range of other benefits.
As a Trainer/Coach you will also receive business mileage/travel expenses from home.
This is a home-based position where duties of the Insurance Trainer/Coach will include:
• Supporting learners undertaking Apprenticeship Qualifications within Insurance, including
functional skills where applicable
• Delivery of qualifications in a classroom setting and on a 1 to 1 basis
• Setting key objectives, course work and reviewing with the learner every month
• Providing information and guidance to the learner and employer
• Coach the learner through to the End Point Assessment
• Working to specific quality and completion of targets
• Helping with the enrolment of learners
• Organise and maintain documentation on learners’ progress
• Visit and observe learners in their place of work to support and gather evidence
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required for the Insurance Trainer/Coach:
• Experience working as a Coach, Mentor, Trainer or Team Leader
• Hold Insurance Qualifications which include Dip CII or above
• Vocational competence within Insurance, Underwriting, Broker etc.
• It would be highly desirable if the candidate holds the Assessor Qualification, A1, TAQA, CAVA
• Flexibility to travel is essential
This position is available immediately. For more information, please contact the Pertemps Work-Based Learning and Skills Division on (phone number removed)
Insurance, Financial Services, Coach, Trainer, Mentor, Team Leader, Apprenticeship Assessor, A1, TAQA, D32, D33, CAVA, Cert CII, Dip CII