Aspire Defence Services Limited is working alongside the Ministry of Defence, the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and our partners to deliver a modern, fully serviced, flexible living and working environment across the four garrisons in Aldershot and Salisbury Plain for over 18,700 soldiers. If you would like to be part of this exciting, thriving organisation, please see our website at ww w.aspiredefence.co.uk for current vacancies
Purpose: To provide general labouring support to include litter collection, lifting of furniture and general maintenance tasks as part of skilled labour support function within the Garrison
* Carry out general maintenance tasks around the garrison to include external cleaning duties of hard standing and buildings.
* Assist workforce in executing remedial repairs and general building works as directed by Supervisor. To include safe operation of mechanical height access equipment (training to be given)
* Carry out regular litter clearing/collection in designated areas
* Moving and lifting of furniture between Buildings
Experience & Skills required:
* Full valid UK driving licence
* Proven track record of following, working to health and safety procedures within safe systems of work
* Proven ability to prioritise tasks, pay attention to detail, work proactively and independently
* Polite and courteous manner
Closing date: 19 September 2021
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the link by the closing date. Further information can be provided by our client if you are short listed for the role.