In a nutshell
You will be responsible for working with learners, supporting them through all aspects of the apprenticeship standard to successful completion of the programme through our ways of working and behaviours.
Lifetime Training delivers training courses and apprenticeships to people across the UK every day. We are an innovative, energetic company that places real emphasis on providing a great service to our clients and learners through our life-changing people and have been recognised as the number 1 training provider as voted by apprentices (RateMyApprenticeship)
What will you be doing?
- Coach all learners through their learning adhering to the standards of the apprenticeship programmes ensuring consistency and fairness throughout all assessment delivery techniques.
- Deliver remote, face to face and classroom-based knowledge sessions
- Deliver engaging sessions whether face to face or remote via on-line teaching & learning technologies including social learning systems and media
- Ensure each learner is ready for end point assessment and experienced in EPA assessment practices
What will you bring to the role?
- Extensive, relevant vocational experience (held a first or second line management position
- Recognised qualification (CMI, ILM or equivalent) in management at Level 5 or above
- A1 Assessor qualified or equivalent
- GCSEs English and Maths (C or above or key skills equivalent).
- Experience of working autonomously
- Familiarity of working in a high demand environment delivering to targets and tight deadlines
- Excellent communication, presenting and listening skills
- Good organisational and problem-solving skills
What we offer
- An award-winning on-boarding programme where we provide bespoke training for all ranges of experience
- If you join us without a Level 3 teaching qualification, we will enrol you on to and support you to achieve L4 Assessor Coach standard
- A competitive salary and bonus. Salary for those coming to us with a minimum level 3 teaching qualification is GBP37,000 plus bonus and for those without the qualification salary will start at GBP35,000 on completion of Coach Assessor apprenticeship
- London and South East weighting on qualifying locations