Purpose of the Role:
At the Ardonagh Group we have big ambitions. To deliver our ongoing plans for growth we aim to enhance our ability to build & produce operational, business and regulatory reporting in the Ardonagh Advisory IBA Operations teams. To build capability in this are we are looking for two MI reporting specialists to play key roles within this team.
As an MI Specialist you will be responsible for ensuring MI and reports are produced and delivered promptly and accurately, and support the Senior MI Specialist in the administration and ongoing maintenance of all major IBA reconciliation systems.
- Assist in Month End critical financial and CASS 5 reporting schedules
- Strive for excellence in reporting by the design & build of MI/BI reports & dashboards as requested within Ardonagh Advisory operations
- Embrace & encourage the use of technology to deliver MI/BI in the most effective ways, continually embracing new technology and techniques where appropriate, supporting ongoing change initiatives and programmes
- Identify, analyse & interpret trends & patterns in complex data systems & reports
- Ensure data integrity across the suite of MI produced as well as the support and administration of local IBA reconciliation systems
Functional Knowledge/ technical knowledge:
- Excellent knowledge & understanding of Microsoft Office suite
- Have an excellent working knowledge of SQL Server
- Have good knowledge of PowerBI
- Ability to communicate effectively
- High level of attention to detail / accuracy
- Have had exposure to working within a regulated organisation
Driving continuous improvement and innovation:
- Proactively undertake reviews of the KPI’s to ensure they meet the requirements of the IBA centre
- Embrace and encourage the use of technology to deliver MI/BI in the most effective ways
Building self-insight & relationships:
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Takes ownership of own development needs & performance
Qualifications and Experience:
- Education – GCSE Maths & English Grade C or above (or equivalent).
- Specialised Knowledge/Skills – SQL, MS Office, VBA, PowerBI, AutoRek, ReconNet, Kyriba
- Previous experience of working in MI within a regulated environment, ideally within the insurance sector
- High level of attention to detail, strong organisational and communication skills.
- Shows initiative, an enquiring approach, and resourcefulness
- Adaptability, ability to embrace and respond positively to change
- Analytical and investigative skills, logical reasoning and problem-solving skills