We have an opportunity for a Registered Nursing Associate to join our team of staff at The Oakleaf Group in Duston, Northamptonshire. The Oakleaf Group currently caters for a male client base specialising in neurological rehabilitation across various sites, with a total of 100 beds and has recently been awarded an “Outstanding” status by CQC.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Nursing Associate on the NMC register
- Excellent clinical applied knowledge which is evidenced based and takes account of national best practice standards.
- Previous experience of working within a health / care setting
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- IT skills appropriate to the role
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to engage and complete preceptorship
Duties of this role include:
- To deliver high standards of patient care and ensure they are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures as a skilled member of the nursing team.
- Working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users.
- To promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients.
- Administer medicines safely and in a timely manner via the NMC agreed routes of administration.
- Ensure all adverse occurrences and clinical incidents are reported correctly and action plans to close the loop developed and completed.
- Implement and evaluate evidence-based practice
- Ensure robust risk assessment processes are in place
- Adhere to the NMC Code of Professional Standards of Practice and behaviour
· Pension Scheme
· Reimbursement of annual Nursing Registration Fee
· Optional healthcare scheme
· 33 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
· Paid breaks
· Free meals when on duty
· Annual company shares scheme
· Cycle to work scheme
· Discounted shopping scheme
Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory checking report from the Disclosure & Barring Service and standard employment checks.
CareTech Community Services Ltd is a provider of specialist social care services supporting 5000 adults with a wide range of needs in more than 300 services across the UK. Committed to the highest standards of care and governance, we provide innovative care pathways for people to live in community settings with learning disabilities, severe physical disabilities, autistic spectrum disorder, challenging behaviour, mental health, forensic needs and acquired brain injury within a range of settings including, supported living services, shared housing, residential services and outreach. We encourage people to take control of their lives – this could be finding employment, having an active social life, learning new skills or building self-confidence.
Upholding the values of the organisation: PERSON-CENTRED FRIENDLY INNOVATIVE POSITIVE EMPOWERING.
Caretech offer – Stakeholder Pension Scheme, employee assistance helpline, flexible additional holiday and Share Save
Due to the nature of the position, successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure prior to commencement of employment. The disclosure expense will be met by Caretech.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to contact every applicant. We will be in touch 7-10 days after receipt of your CV if progressing your application to the next stage.
CareTech Community Services are proud to advise that they are a Disability Confident Leader.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.
You may be aware of new regulations, which require that anyone entering a CQC-regulated care home in England to be fully vaccinated subject to certain exemptions.
The Health & Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) (Amendment) (Coronavirus) Regulations 2021 were made on 22nd July and come into force on 11th November 2021.