We have an exciting opportunity to join a thriving Training Provider.
This Training Provider is a Multi-Award Winning Apprenticeship Training Provider and continues to grow from strength to strength.
As a result of this growth, they are looking to recruit an Operations and Finance Co-ordinator.
This is a great time to join this organisation as they can offer a genuine career path alongside a friendly and professional working environment.
This position is full-time working from the offices in Central Manchester with flexible working hours and the potential of some home working.
This company delivers a wide range of apprenticeship programmes to organisations throughout the UK and offering a salary from GBP28000- GBP30000, Bonus, Pension Scheme, competitive holidays and a wide range of other benefits.
Summary of the duties and responsibilities of Operations and Finance Co-ordinator
• Creating and sending out Apprenticeship Agreements to employers and ensuring their timely return
• Creating and sending out invoices to employers and ensuring timely payment
• Supporting the MIS manager to ensure that Employer Digital Accounts are set up, and funding is reserved for Non-Levy employers
• Creating and sending our Apprentice Reports to employers
• Liaising with the Operations Director to sort out any contractual/agreement issues
• Supporting the Director of Operations to complete employer due diligence and supplier approval forms
• Supporting the writing of tenders and employer procurement frameworks
• Working and communicating with the Employer Engagement to improve our services to employers
Skills and Experience for the Operations and Finance Co-ordinator
• Knowledge of Apprenticeship Funding including the Digital Apprenticeship Service (DAS)
• Previous experience working within a Finance related role
• Excellent all round IT Skills including excellent knowledge of Excel. Experience in using Sage would also be desirable
• Experience and knowledge of Tenders and Procurement frameworks would be an advantage.
This position is available immediately. For more information, please contact Simon Atkins on (phone number removed)
Apprenticeship Funding, Apprenticeships, Digital Apprenticeship Service, DAS, MIS, Finance, Operations, Administration