A superb opportunity has come up for a Paralegal to join our client’s team at a highly regarded legal practice. Our client is also very happy to offer a training contract following a successful period as a Paralegal within their firm.
The Paralegal will be responsible for assisting the designated department with administrative duties and taking on their own caseload. Therefore the ability to handle sensitive and confidential matters in a professional manor is critical.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Document management – collating and checking documents, preparation of files
- Assisting with day to day tasks for the lawyers
- Drafting letters and reports to client
- Research tasks and analysis of documents in order to provide advice
- Ensure files are kept up to date, accurate and in accordance with company procedure
- Assisting with the preparation of statements
- Assisting with updates to case stakeholders
- Flexible and willing within a busy team environment
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Highly organised
- IT literate, with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Preferably have a minimum of a degree in Law (LLB or equivalent) or a Paralegal qualification
The salary for this role is dependent on experience however; they have a reputation of paying over market rate to attract the very best staff. There is also a very lucrative benefits package available with the role.
If you have the right experience and you like the sound of this fantastic job then please apply without delay!
Maxim Recruitment Solutions acts as both a recruitment agency and recruitment business. Due to the high number of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to everyone individually. If you do not hear from us within 5 days please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. In line with the GDPR Regulations, we are making you aware that in order to proceed with your application; we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. By submitting your CV to this vacancy, you are agreeing to Maxim Recruitment Solutions holding your details to enable us to contact you to discuss this vacancy or other suitable positions. Details of our Privacy Notice can be found on our website or emailed across to you if requested. It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions we have in place to protect your data. If you would like further information on our Privacy Notice or GDPR please do contact us.