We are looking for a part-time Payroll and Benefits Officer to provide an efficient, effective and professional service in the Pay and Benefits team of a Royston based company. This is a part time role of 20 hours per week, ideally working Monday to Friday, 4 hours per day, but they could consider 5 hours per day over 4 days a week. You will work with the Payroll team to process the monthly payrolls, completing various payroll and benefits administration processes.
* A good standard of education including good grades in Maths and English.
* Experience with running payrolls and statutory payments
* Ability to competently and accurately work with databases, spreadsheets and software packages
* Capable of quickly and accurately prioritising workload, without sacrificing attention to detail
* Intermediate level MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Ability to learn new IT based systems
* Clear, effective written and verbal communication skills
* Good level of numeracy
Previous experience of Sage Payroll systems would be beneficial.
For more details please get in touch with Polytec directly