We are looking for a Payroll Officer to learn and understand the payroll process from start to finish and become proficient in providing an efficient, effective and professional support service to the Pay and Benefits team of a company in Royston. There are eight monthly payrolls including 6 UK payrolls and 2 Irish payrolls. You will be keen to learn, grow and develop your career as a Payroll professional.
* Good standard of education.
* Experience of working in a confidential office environment, preferably within a payroll or accounting function.
* Ability to competently and accurately work with databases, spreadsheets and software packages
* Capable of quickly and accurately prioritising workload, without sacrificing attention to detail
* Intermediate level MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Ability to learn new IT based systems
* Clear and effective communication skills (written and verbal)
* Good level of numeracy
For further details, please get in touch with Polytec directly