Practice Development Nurse
Salary: GBP38,582 – GBP41,908
Contracted Hours: 37.5 hours – Monday to Friday
Shift Pattern: Day Shift
The perfect opportunity to become part of an experienced and compassionate team as a Practice Development Nurse. This Rehabilitation and Neurological Care Centre is located in London, providing assessment, rehabilitation, support and care for 18 residents.
As a Practice Development Nurse, your main duties will be to provide professional nursing input and care for patients across the centre by taking a lead role in the provision and facilitation of a physical and well-being clinic including:
* Health Screening
* Weight Watchers
* Smoking reduction/cessation
* Drug and Alcohol awareness
* Liaising with General Practice
* A lead for infection control
* Provision of phlebotomy
* Educating the staff group
Desirable Skills and Necessary Qualifications as a Registered Nurse
* Registered Nurse qualified – RGN/RMN/RNLD with a current valid NMC PIN
* Possess good judgement, problem-solving and decision-making skills
* Clear understanding and knowledge of working with CQC/ CIW / Care inspectorate guidelines
* Strong interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate nature within nursing.
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Possess effective written and verbal communication skills
* Basic IT skills
* Good communication and English language skills
Should you be interested in the position above or would like further information, please contact Tara at Optima.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Optima Nursing & Care Services Ltd is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Optima, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM. Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties without your consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent for your details to be held on our database at any time