Being a leader in global marketing communications this company is very conscious of the vital role understanding and integrating data holds for the future, it plans to put Consumer Insight at the heart of everything it does.
To achieve this, they need a Quantitative Researcher to join their successful team and drive forward this area of the business. You will need to have experience with a Marketing Agency, and proven ability to help dissect client challenges and define bespoke consumer research methodologies, all with the goal of distilling commercially relevant findings in a visual and story led way.
* Over 3 years experience of working in an agency
* Adept and enthused about designing bespoke ad hoc research versus client briefs
* Self-starter with an innovative mindset and approach to consumer research
* Demonstrate a willingness and aptitude to dig into data further to unearth valuable insight
* Delivering compelling insights and recommendations from quantitative projects to creatively communicate findings to clients within their commercial context
* Respond to queries from clients with accuracy and speed and clearly communicating and implementing the recommended research design
* Engaging internal teams in the insight and analytics process and regularly share insight and recommendations to aid decision making and continue to grow the application of consumer insight across our business