Agincare is one of the largest family owned care providers in the UK and keeping the close-knit family feeling is what makes working for us so special.
About The Role
- Registered Nurse GBP19.90 per hour working nights
- Gorseway Park is set in four acres of beautiful parkland on Hayling Island, comprising of our traditional Manor Care Home and the purpose built Gorseway Nursing Home
- Full time, part time, bank hours & short term contracts available
- Day shift pattern
- Established Senior Management Team
As a Registered Nurse (RGN), You will be at the forefront of Gorseway Park Care & Nursing Home motivating, mentoring and developing a team of care staff ensuring that the resident’s clinical needs are attended to. As an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN), you will be organised and ready to adapt to challenges, you will have the expertise you need to provide professional, safe, high quality care and support.
- You will have an active NMC pin and evidence of clinical CPD
- Providing quality care is the most important aspect of your role, ensuring the residents needs are met
- As a senior member of the team you will be guiding the care staff throughout each shift and be supportive and encouraging to their progression
- Job satisfaction knowing you make a real difference to our residents’ lives by making them feel safe, comfortable and happy.
We can offer you full support with revalidation, along with covering the cost of your Enhanced DBS, Blue Light Card discount package, Employee Assistance Programme, plus more including our company pension scheme and employee referral programme.
We’ve been voted as the top care company to work for by Indeed, and our team agree – we’re proud that we average at 4/5* on employee reviews.
We’re a family run business caring for people since 1986, this year we’re celebrating 35 years! With over 3,500 team members, we’re one of the UK’s largest care providers and are continuing to grow. With over 50 locations across our care homes, home care branches and live-in offices – there really is something for everyone.
Equal opportunities are important to us at Agincare and we welcome applications from all.