Residential Conveyancer (Locum) – 1+ PQE / West Midlands / ASAP start- This small and friendly high street firm are seeking a Residential Property Fee earner on a locum basis to start ASAP. Interested and available? Please call Grace on and quote job ref: 6054
• This small but friendly firm based in the West Midlands are seeking a Residential Property Locum to cover a period of a busy period with the firm, to start ASAP.
• This role will be office based; however, the firm are fully COVID compliant in line with government guidelines.
• The candidate must have previous experience of handling a busy caseload property matters such as remortgages, sales and purchases, freehold and leasehold, transfers of equity, right to buy and new plot purchases. It isn’t essential that you are qualified, however strongly desirable that you have previously handled and dealt with your own caseload.
• The role is full time, 9am-5pm.
• West Midlands based
• Long-standing high street firm
• Generous hourly rate and weekly pay- GBP35+ per hour dependant on experience
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Grace at eNL on or email or contact us via LinkedIn https://company/237102
eNL is handling a number of Residential Property locum vacancies throughout the UK. If you are a Property Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Property Solicitors/Conveyancers that may be interested, remember we do offer up to GBP500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).