Title: Respiratory Nurse Advisor
Territory: Manchester, Cheshire & Merseyside
Therapy Area: Respiratory
Salary: Highly competitive salary + package
Evolve Consultant: Lauren Ward
Are you a qualified Practice or Community Nurse looking for a new challenge?
Do you have current/ recent experience of conducting COPD and Asthma reviews?
Our client is a rapidly expanding Healthcare Services organisation, with a position available to cover the Manchester, Cheshire & Merseyside areas.
This position is initially working remotely due to Covid-19, with some travel expected across practices in the area when required.
Essential Requirements of the Respiratory Nurse Advisor
* You will have several years’ Practice Nurse, Community Nurse or Hospital Nurse experience within Respiratory.
* Experience in running COPD and/ or Asthma Clinics is essential.
* You will be a registered Nurse (NMC), Nurse Advisor OR Practice Nurse.
* Diplomas in either Asthma, Spirometry or COPD are essential.
* Current UK driving licence with no more than 6 points.
Role Responsibilities of the Respiratory Nurse Advisor
* Run clinics autonomously and be responsible for the passing on of relevant clinical information to the data controller within the GP practice/hospital to the patients’ best interest.
* Support and assist with the delivery of specialist chronic disease management/other medical condition clinics as well as run these clinics on their own.
* Achieve satisfactory service levels across the project as defined by the client and in addition achieve their key performance indicators, sharing ideas with the team on maximising outputs.
* Improvement of the patient experience including initiating measures to improve services provided.
* Ensure to meet safeguarding for children and vulnerable adult accountabilities by undertaking the training and reporting any issues observed to senior management (lead safeguarding nurse).
* Participate where required in clinical and nonclinical audits aimed at improving patient outcomes and the effective and efficient delivery of services.
* Assist the Nursing Division with the continued improvement of clinical services and safeguarding high standards of care to contribute to creating an environment where clinical excellence will flourish.
* Teaching and mentoring of Practice Nurses/other Health Care Professionals may be requested.
* Submit reports to the scheduling office and monthly paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
* Discussing individual patient note reviews to promote optimum care to patients.
Role Specific Competencies of the Respiratory Nurse Advisor
* Strong team worker.
* Have the ability to find solutions to problems.
* Motivated and committed.
* Flexible ‘can-do’ attitude, motivation and commitment.
* Ability to adjust quickly to changing circumstances.
2 stage process:
* 1st stage – Telephone interview
* 2nd stage – Assessment
Interested? Please get in contact with us on (phone number removed) to speak to Lauren Ward!
Evolve is a leading UK recruitment and contract sales organisation (CSO), operating within the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare and Medical Device sectors. We offer a highly comprehensive range of permanent recruitment and flexible contract sales solutions. Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us on (phone number removed)