We are currently recruiting a Retail Store Assistant. The vacancy is for a permanent, full time member of staff working 37.5 hours per week. Our working hours are Monday – Friday 9am-5:00pm.
About the role
As one of our Retail assistants you will be an essential part of the team, often being the first point of contact for new and existing customers. You will be responsible for a variety of duties within the store with an emphasis on providing outstanding customer service.
- Handset data transfers
- Tariff reviews
- Administrative tasks & data entry
- Resolving customer queries
- Technical support
- Polite and approachable
- Able to work on your own initiative
- Excellent timekeeping
- Able to work well within a team
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a customer facing environment
- Basic IT skills
- Basic knowledge of mobile handsets
Whilst the above is desirable, they are by no means essential as full training will be provided.
- 24 days holiday
- All bank holidays are given as paid days off
- Competitive salary
- Work Pension Scheme