An independent chain of Menswear Retail Stores are searching for a Manager for their store in Harpenden. The company is a luxury menswear store who are committed to outstanding customer service, personal shopping and attention to detail. They are a dynamic, passionate and driven company; they work hard, have high standards, but ultimately value enjoyment in the process.
The company is an independently owned small business and they want passionate people with ideas in their team, who in return will have the opportunity to really make a difference to a growing brand and business.
- Oversees and manages store staff, including recognising new training opportunities, providing feedback, enhancing sales abilities, and developing staff members
- Communicates store goals, brand awareness, and company messages to team members while promoting product knowledge
- Assesses team member performance and delivers performance reviews
- Recruits, hires, and trains new store staff
- Creates a customer-service focused environment where the best possible customer experience is top priority
- Ensures that employee training and work habits center on customer service
- Reports sales, visual presentations and team member development to the company director
- Ensures that visual marketing and merchandising of store meets established brand standards
- Previous Management Experience
- Team Building
- Customer Service
- Fantastic Customer-Service Skills
- Previous Employee Training Experience
- Sales Experience
- Visual Merchandising Skills
- People Management
- Strong Communication Skills
- Hiring and Staffing Experience
- Previous Fashion Retail Experience Desirable
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Candidates with previous experience in or job titles including: Retail Assistant, Shop Assistant, Sales Attendant, Sales Assistant, Retail Store Assistant, Store Manager, Shop Manager, Retail Manager, Assistant Manager may be considered.