My client is looking for a Sales Services Officer to join their reputable and successful team.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Good standard of education including GCSE in English and Math
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Strong administration experience
- Experience in liaising with customers via phone and email
- Able to organise
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Estate agency experience would be desireable, but not essential.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- To achieve targets as agreed with line manager and achieving exchanges within 28 days from issuing of contract.
- Dealing with a vast number and typres of property sales across the many locations at any given time.
- Liasing with conveyancersm estate agents, surveryors, buyers and sellers within a chain consistently, to obtain updates on each sale and to communicate promptly and pro-actively with internal departments and external customers.
- Assist solicitors with legal enquiries and new developments.
- Reviewing and obtaining approval on sale transaction documents.
- Managing buyers expectations.
- To be the point of contact for purchasers, efficiently and dilligently expedite and administer the sale process from reservation to completion.
- Diarise completion, exchanges and surveys.
- Notify relevant departments and external stakeholders of exchanges and completions.
- Uphold and establish key working relationshops with all stakeholders.
- Notify relevant departments and external stakeholders of exchanges and completions
- Ensure that all enquiries are responded to within the specified timeframes and that enquiries are passed to the relevant teams.
Salary: Up To GBP24,000
Hours: 35 hour week, 8:30am-4:30pm or 9am-5pm
Location: Tunbridge Wells
In application for this role, you are consenting to TN Recruits Ltd retaining your details to secure you work. All information provided will be held securely for up to 3 years unless we are contacted and instructed otherwise.