Senior Service Desk Advisor – Team Management, Hybrid Working
An opportunity has arisen to join an organisation that makes a genuine difference the local and wider Newcastle communities while they embark on a huge IT Transformation
As a Senior Service Desk advisor you will be responsible for the management and co-ordination of the service desk team, alongside two other Seniors.
Supporting a user base of 6000, your team will support a diverse portfolio of systems and teams, meaning your role will involve significant amounts of assessment, priorritisation and a strong eye for detail. You will also manage service change and deputise for the service manager in her absence.
Driving prompt and effective Root Cause Analysis and first time resolution of incidents will be at the core of this role.
As an experienced Senior Service Desk Advisor you will have the following: –
- A stronf 1st/2nd line support background
- Exposure to ITIL Service Management (not necessarily a certification)
- Expeirence supporting the Windows OS and MS Office suite of applications
- Ability to proactively assess priorities and effectively manage them
- Line management experience
- A passion for developing others
- Exceptional customer service skills