Our client are one of the regions oldest construction groups who over many decades have forged an enviable reputation for delivering quality projects, this is evident by the numerous awards received over the years by both the company and its employees. They currently turnover circa GBP80m across predominately the Education, Health, Industrial and Commercial Sectors with work secured predominately via repeat business, partnered and frameworks.
They believe its employees are the heart of its success which is why great emphasis is put on their happiness and wellbeing within a supportive environment. This is demonstrated by the length of service of many of its 150 employees (25% of staff members have over 20 years of service).
During this sustained period of growth, they now have an opportunity for a SHEQ Manager to join the business and play an integral part of the company’s future.
Duties to include but are not limited to:
• Carry out regular inspections of the sites to ensure that work is being carried out in accordance with Company Policy & Procedures
• Develop and maintain all SHEQ Process Arrangements for the company
• Assist with carrying out accident/incident investigations in accordance with the Company Accident/Incident Reporting
• Analysing all data and making recommendations to avoid any recurrences
• Assist with ensuring compliance with all requirements stipulated in the Health and Safety Plans
• Maintain records as necessary to ensure compliance with Statutory Legislation and Contract Requirements
• Liaise with Clients and attend meetings as appropriate
• Assess the SHEQ competence of all Subcontractors / Suppliers as appropriate
• Produce SHEQ Reports for Board of Directors
If you’re interested in this excellent career opportunity then please get in touch to hear more