The position of Retail Stockroom/sales in Salisbury has just been released by this rapidly growing home furnishing retailer, this top rated Retailer has made a real change in the marketplace and is eager to see candidates who have a passion for retail and sales.
This is a great role working in a fast paced show room where you have the ability to earn generous commissions on top of the very attractive salary.
Your previous experience will ideally have come from within a sales/warehouse orientated background although sector is not important.
About the role
• This role is not a pressurised sales environment, this is a consultative role where you will be expected to listen to the customer and advise them on the best solution for their needs before selling
• The customer is key in this role, hence the need for a delicate and understanding individual who is able to connect with their customer to make them feel relaxed and reassured.
• In this interesting and varied role you will be conducting everything from help and advice for customers making sure smooth procedures are implemented in the warehouse.
• Organising goods in/out
• Plan and liaise with fitters.
• To provide clear feedback to internal stakeholders around pricing, marketing and stock issues/range..
What’s in it for you?
• A salary of GBP20k with a generous bonus scheme (when required to sell) OTE GBP22k
• Lots of employee benefits
• The chance to work in a business that actively develops its employee’s
The position is not expected to be around for long, however interested candidates should apply without delay with CV to