Supply Chain Coordinator
Job ref: 7964 | up to GBP30,000 | Central London
We are seeking a talented and ambitious individual to work for a small but rapidly growing branded manufacturer of innovative, natural products, with a strong commitment to customer care, research & development, and environment & sustainability.
We’re looking for a commercially minded problem solver to join a dynamic Operations Team and directly contribute to the success and growth of the business.
This cross-functional position will give you a true end-to-end view of the entire Supply Chain across multiple brands and products and the ability to take ownership of current processes to drive constant improvement.
You will be responsible for key supply chain processes including:
* Production planning.
* Planning and replenishment of ingredients & materials.
* Inventory analysis and reporting.
* Supplier relationship management (warehouse and co-packer).
* Ensuring traceability throughout the supply chain including organic import and export.
You will also establish best practices and identify cost improvement areas throughout the supply chain.
Key skills and experience for the Supply Chain Coordinator include:
* 2 years supply chain experience in the food and drink sector.
* Confident computer skills and high-level competence with Microsoft Excel
* Experience working with factories and/or suppliers
* Aptitude to examine and adapt procedures, formulate policy, and develop and implement new strategies.
* Ability to gather data, compile information, prepare reports, and present clearly and confidently
* Experience in Organic process (traceability) is desirable.
The Supply Chain Coordinator job is based in Central London and is paying up to GBP30,000 according to your experience.
The package includes up to 30% bonus, unlimited holiday policy and flexible working options.
The working hours are Monday – Friday, 9 am – 6 pm (4 pm finish on a Fridays).
How to apply
To be considered for the Supply Chain Coordinator job, please click the Apply button.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Supply Coordinator | Planning Coordinator | Supply Chain Executive | Supply Chain Planner | Supply Planner | Food Production Planning Jobs