Supply Chain Manager
A UK leading fresh food organisation are seeking a planning manager to join their team. The business is a family friendly organisation which prides itself on looking afterr its employees.
* To successfully manage, and develop a team of individuals capable of delivering the service required to meet the needs of our customers.
* To ensure maximum availability of product at the point of order, whilst achieving stock level targets.
* To act as the point of escalation for all product queries relating to the Chilled Categories.
* To liaise with the Goods in admin team to ensure that all Goods in is managed in line with depot requirements and the ever changing priorities of the business
* To coordinate all seasonal activity relating to the Chilled categories, along with any mobilisations, exits, or change to National Account business.
* To minimise stock loss by ensuring the correct processes are in place to manage chilled stock levels, date monitoring and rotation of stock in conjunction with depot operations