Systems Engineer – Full training (support background or systems backgrounds welcomed)
GBP40,000-GBP45,000 – Training, progression, benefits
Excellent role for a global market leading business within the marine industry who supply Radar/Sonar/GPS/Transceiver products to all aspects of the marine industry worldwide.
In the role you will be the lead for all design and implementation on projects, providing guidance to field engineers and feedback to solutions architects to improve design and frameworks. This role will essentially be bridging the gap between architecture and technical delivery teams.
Training will be provided and progression to growing a team around you and moving up into management is available.
All the company need to go on is some sort of 2nd/3rd line networking background or any systems experience is great., along with experience handling technical documentation, document writing.
There is the opportunity to travel in the role if you wanted, to witness installation and project rollouts at luxury locations, however this is only if you would like to do that.
* design and implementation on projects
* This role will essentially be bridging the gap between architecture and technical delivery teams
* Full training – progression – GBP40,000-GBP45,000
* Either a systems engineering or 2nd/3rd line support/networking engineering background needed
* Experience handling technical documentation, document writing
Systems engineer, 2nd line support, 1st line support, 3rd line, systems, engineer, Switches, Servers, networking, networks, design, security, cctv, access control, surveillance, radar, military, defence, Cardiff, Newport, Bridgend