We are looking to recruit two T&C Consultant to join and support our Equity Release Advisers, Sales Management and their Adviser teams in the Midlands
The Equity Release team specialise in providing expert independent equity release advice to suit our customer needs.
If you have a passion for training along with an eye for detail and experience in delivering first class training from the ground up, we want to hear from you.
The ideal candidate will be able to support our Equity Release Field Sales Management Team and their Advisers. The T&C Consultant will aim to achieve and maintain competence, quality and sales performance standards from our Field Equity Release Advisers. Day to day activities will be to instruct, coach and monitor individuals, producing reports and individual training plans.
- Hold an Equity Release Qualification; CeMAP, CeRER,
- Successful history of sales and Equity Release products with great compliance results.
- A passion to achieve a workforce of fully compliant and competent Field Equity Release Advisers.
- Computer literate
- Personal effectiveness including enthusiasm, self-motivation and the ability to work to own initiative to pass along to our Advisers.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Equity Release products, services and sales would be advantageous
- Exposure to sales supervision would be desirable
Base circa GBP40000 plus car allowance plus bonus
For more details call Jason at Astral