Telecoms Sales – Desk based
The BT Local Business Team have multiple vacancies for experienced New Business Development Managers/Desk Sales/Appointment Setters With a competitive Basic and Uncapped commissions this is a perfect job opportunity for a Sales Professional
We are currently seeking a talented individuals to join our Sales team due to recent success of the business. You will work as part of our existing Sales team who are customer focused, results driven and have an exquisite attention to detail.
Within a Business Development Manager role at BT Local Business, you will be, but not limited to:
- Outbound calling businesses to understand their telecoms requirements and build solutions that meet and exceed the customers business needs
- You will be accountable for developing and maintaining an accurate forecast and qualified pipeline
- Working towards a monthly target and be awarded financially
- Build and maintain strong relationships with potential and existing customers
- Experience within a new business development role
- Previously worked within a consultative sale role
- Experience selling VoIP or Connectivity systems will be an advantage
- The ability to engage at Director level with customers to strategically position unite Telecoms and its offering
Are you what we are looking for? Do you have;
- The ability to connect with people and build a customer focused relationship
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to create and maintain both internal and external professional networks
About the Role
As the largest communications provider in the UK, an extensive product portfolio including internet connectivity, IP Telephony, 3 routes to market with mobility (BT Mobile, EE, BT One Phone) and Security services will all be available to a successful candidate.
The roll will involve hunting new business across the breadth of BT’s portfolio.
A successful candidate will need to have a proven successful track record of creating, managing, forecasting and closing opportunities. Demonstration of a sales methodology used to achieve these results will be required.
A successful candidate will need to have the ability to build lasting relationships with client stakeholders and BT’s internal teams alike.
As personal development is one of our key company values, training, coaching and mentorship aligned with your role and future career goals is provided, given this Telecom’s product knowledge is preferred but not necessary.
These are the day to day requirements of the role:
- Building relationships with existing and potential customers
- Hitting the targets the team needs to achieve its goals
- Generating new appointments for your colleagues in field sales
- Qualifying potential customers from our data to see if they may need what we can provide
- Selling product solutions directly over the phone
- “Landscaping” – recording key information that can be used later i.e. they are coming out of contract in 18 months
- Using our CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Database
- Reviewing clients’ accounts to work out the best solution for the customer
- Learning from more experienced colleagues
We match or design the right solution for our clients from our BT & EE telecoms, mobile and data portfolio. We are proud of our culture to always do the right thing for the customer, we know this leads to long-term success.
If you have the right attitude, are a team player and want to develop a career then get in touch today, we would love to hear from you.
- Company performance bonuses
- Team incentives
- A genuine focus on developing you
- You will be judged on your strengths and not your weaknesses
- First class training and personal development
- Getting the best of both worlds, small company values with global brand backing
- Company pension scheme
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Optional remote working
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a minimum of two years’ Sales experience ideally in Telecoms
- Ideally have experience in Telecoms and Cloud packages
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: GBP25- 30k per year + Commission
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends