As a Training Advisor at our client , a leading TRAINING AND APPRENTICESHIP PROVIDER ,you will be accountable for liaising with potential learners and employers, to provide advice and guidance on the nature, duration and commitment required for every course provided , ensuring that both the learner and employer understand the intricacies of the course before them to enable them to make an informed decision on the correct path for them. You will be responsible for completing relevant paperwork, ensuring its accuracy and compliance.
* Experience within a comparable role within the apprenticeship sector.
* Demonstrable leadership experience.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities.
* Excels in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
* Self-awareness and the desire for continuous personal improvement.
* Good work ethics and passion for team comradery.
* Positive attitude and drive to meet goals.
* Resilience with the ability to recover from setbacks quickly.
* Ability to manage multiple senior stakeholders and external parties.
* A confident and articulate communicator.
* Self-motivated individual with the ability to energise others.
* Established credibility and experience interfacing with senior leadership.
* Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritise under pressure.
* Strategic thinker with the ability to create and execute concrete action plans.
* Strong organisation, accuracy and attention to detail.
* Minimum of an IAG level 3 qualification
* Providing professional and informative advice and guidance to potential learners and employers.
* Ensuring that all learners enrol on to appropriate courses and understand what is expected of them and what they can expect.
* Liaising and building relationships with employers to ensure that training provisions meet their business requirements and they are aware of any grants that may be available to them.
* Discussing funding options with potential learners and employers based on the eligibility criteria of our funding partners and SFA guidelines.
* Carrying out enrolment interviews with potential learners, both over the phone and face-to-face. This will include a significant amount of time driving to and from Childcare settings.
* Facilitating a smooth enrolment process, ensuring learners and employers understand the course content, course duration, mode of delivery and expected weekly amount of study time.
* Ensuring learners are allocated to the correct funding partner, depending on eligibility and funding partner targets.
* Arranging initial online functional skills assessments with learners and providing feedback and advice on their scores as appropriate.
* Presenting funder specific start paperwork to both the learner and employer, ensuring both fully understand the terms and conditions of training and who is funding their training.
* Achieving contractual targets as defined by the company, to include a reduction in the number of learner withdrawal statistics each month.
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a successful company that is experiencing a high leval of growth and investment into its future.
Offering a great working culture, salary and benefit package coupled with genuine future career progression