Based in the outskirts of Barnsley our client is a leading provider of Apprenticeships under the Apprenticeship Levy.
They are looking for a competent and experienced Training Advisor to join their team. With a very focused development plan over the next 18 months this is an exciting time to join them as the company will be growing following a massive investment in its future and its people.
This role is very much about ensuring the learner and the employer have an excellent experience from the start to the end of the Apprenticeship journey.
Ideally they are looking for somebody with previous experience in this field, there will be ongoing and support and training but given the busy nature of the role it is critical you have prior knowledge of the Apprenticeship Levy and an IAG 3 qualification
Advice and guidance and enrolment
Providing professional and informative advice and guidance to potential learners and employers.
Ensuring that all learners enrol on to appropriate courses and understand what is expected of them and what they can expect.
Liaising and building relationships with employers to ensure that training provisions meet their business requirements and they are aware of any grants that may be available to them.
Discussing funding options with potential learners and employers based on the eligibility criteria of our funding partners and SFA guidelines.
Carrying out enrolment interviews with potential learners, both over the phone and face-to-face. This will include a significant amount of time driving to and from Childcare settings.
Facilitating a smooth enrolment process, ensuring learners and employers understand the course content, course duration, mode of delivery and expected weekly amount of study time.
Ensuring learners are allocated to the correct funding partner, depending on eligibility and funding partner targets.
Arranging initial online functional skills assessments with learners and providing feedback and advice on their scores as appropriate.
Presenting funder specific start paperwork to both the learner and employer, ensuring both fully understand the terms and conditions of training and who is funding their training.
Achieving contractual targets as defined by the company, to include a reduction in the number of learner withdrawal statistics each month.
Administration and compliance
Setting expectations for when completed course application paperwork needs to be returned by the learner, ensuring internal deadlines are met.
Maintaining accurate learner records on our internal systems.
Accurately maintaining the database of candidates, ensuring that all potential learners are informed of exactly where they are in the enrolment process.
Completing all relevant company and funder paperwork to a compliant standard.
Complying with statutory and internal policies and procedures.
Keeping up to date with changes to national standards.
Preparing for Matrix Standard re-accreditation inspections and follow up visits.
Attending quarterly meetings with quality manager to continue working towards improving provision against the standard.
Ensuring compliance with the data protection act and internal data protection policies at all times.
Maintaining a clear desk to ensure organisation and compliance with the company’s clear desk policy.
* Experience within a comparable role within the apprenticeship sector.
* Demonstrable leadership experience.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities.
* Excels in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
* Self-awareness and the desire for continuous personal improvement.
* Good work ethics and passion for team comradery.
* Positive attitude and drive to meet goals.
* Resilience with the ability to recover from setbacks quickly.
* Ability to manage multiple senior stakeholders and external parties.
* A confident and articulate communicator.
* Self-motivated individual with the ability to energise others.
* Established credibility and experience interfacing with senior leadership.
* Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritise under pressure.
* Strategic thinker with the ability to create and execute concrete action plans.
* Strong organisation, accuracy and attention to detail.
* Minimum of an IAG level 3 qualification