My client based in Slough is seeking a Training Co-ordinator to join their team. This is a flexible remote home working opportunity. You will be expected to be in the office 2/3 days per week.
Full responsibility for the planning of all course schedules and Instructor utilisation. Interactions with sales teams to fulfil all training requirements and to ensure effective use of Instructors and Training Centres.
- Experience of working in a busy office environment is essential.
- Good people management skills are essential and experience of team management would be beneficial.
- Logical thinker who is willing to own and solve problems with the determination to find solutions.
- Confident and outgoing.
- Extremely pro-active.
- Clear communication is a must as you will be taking enquiries from over 150 sales people.
- Must have excellent organisational and planning skills with the ability to prioritise workloads, work methodically, accurately and effectively under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Must be able to remain calm at all times.
- Thorough and detailed orientated.
- Listens to and follows instructions to the highest level of accuracy
- Experience in a training environment or scheduling environment preferred