Elevation Engineering and Manufacturing are currently working on a specialist Training Coordinator vacancy on behalf of market leading manufacturing business based in Sheffield.
This unique role offers the opportunity to lead side wide training across multiple areas of the business, develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), and work alongside senior management to promote learning and development.
This role will suit someone with a strong continuous improvement background and previous experience leading and coordinating training & development on a manufacturing site.
The Training Coordinators roles and responsibilities will include:
– Managing the training process for the Sheffield site ensuring world class delivery
– Developing SOP’s in line with the businesses global standard work projects
– Conducting training reviews with staff to develop training plans and future requirements
– Drive continuous improvement through a continuous review of SOPS, work instructions, operational performance and more
– Deliver corporate training including HSE and ensure compliance
– Support installation and commissioning of equipment through building of training programmes
– Work alongside HR to promote and provide support to apprentices and wider staff
– Play an active role in developing new starters
We would be keen to speak to you if you have the following skills & experience:
– Previous experience coordinating and/or leading training & development on a manufacturing site
– Formal Training & development Qualifications
– Experience designing and developing training plans and rolling this out across shop floor and senior teams
– A strong knowledge of computer systems (primarily Microsoft office)
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruitment consultancy dealing with engineering, technical and operational positions in Yorkshire and the surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this position please send your application or call (phone number removed) for all enquiries
Please visit our website at (url removed) for more information