We have a wonderful opportunity for a confident trainer to work for a fast growing Health & Social Care provider, specialising in adult care services. The Training Officer is responsible for developing and delivering high quality training to the Company employees and harnessing technology to deliver the training in a range of ways.
Working Pattern: Day working, Monday to Friday but will be required to work occasional evenings and weekends
Based at Head Office in Slough with travel to homes where required
Summary of Benefits:
- Annual salary up to GBP26k depending on experience
- 28 days annual leave (including public holidays)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Laptop
- Mileage paid for business use
- Car business insurance paid
- Free car parking
The Training Officer will be specifically responsible for:
1. To deliver the staff induction programme to all new starters.
2. To deliver other mandatory training to all staff.
3. To design and deliver any other training as required by the company and in liaison with the Management Team.
4. To support the Operations Management Team to ensure that the performance of new starters is monitored during the 12 week induction programme.
5. To track the progress of refresher training completed by all staff.
6. To coach and provide guidance to the management team on how to deliver good quality training.
7. To report on the status of all matters relating to training.
8. To successfully achieve the individual objectives set by the company.
Skills/ Experience required for this role:
– Ideally, you will have experience working within the Health & Social Care industry
– Ideally at least 2 years’ experience in the design and delivering of training to staff.
– A training qualification (PTTLS) or equivalent qualification is desirable.
– Experience in training delivery within the H&SC sector and conversant with the 15 care certificate standards.
– Qualified as a QCF (NVQ) Assessor in health and social care at Level 2/3 is desirable.
– Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
– Strong administration skills.
– Able to work on own initiative, self motivated and able to motivate others.
– Competence in the use of Microsoft Office, particularly power point, Excel and Internet applications.
– Full driving licence and use of own car to visit company homes essential.
Due to the high volume of applications, we can only get back to candidates who have been successfully shortlisted based on their prior experience and qualifications. If you feel you have the relevant training background and experience, then please apply now for immediate consideration.