Venesky-Brown’s client, a public sector organisation in Scotland, is currently looking to recruit a Training Provider Assessor for an initial contract until the end of March 2022 on a salary of GBP32,794 – GBP38,252 pro rata. Due to the current circumstances this role will be remote based initially with some travel within central Scotland required in the future.
– Be actively involved with the management of National Training Programme (NTP) contracts of Learning Providers to ensure the providers are delivering a quality learning experience and positive outcomes for individuals with a focus on continuous improvement.
– Assist with the facilitation of appropriate performance management and reporting of NTP contracts; support quality assurance assessment visits and progress areas for improvement.
– Consult with and gather feedback from apprentices and employers to deliver against a variety of initiatives.
– Carrying out monitoring interviews with apprentices and employers, updating National Training Provider reports with evaluative findings, gaining familiarity with and working on the management information system to pinpoint areas that require improvement action, intelligence gathering from providers and other tasks or projects that may arise during the time of the contract.
– Have contract/account or project management experience.
– Have exceptional planning and organisational skills and possess the ability to respond positively to a variety of asks and set deadlines.
– Have a proven track record in excellent customer service along with excellent communication skills, enabling you to engage with a range of people from various backgrounds and in various situations.
– Experience of working with management information systems and reports is essential, as is experience of working with organisations to deliver services.
– Able to demonstrate attention to detail in accurate recording of information and providing written reports and feedback to both contractors and senior management to given deadlines.
– This role is responsible for a portfolio of training providers contracted to deliver NTPs across Scotland therefore a driving licence and access to a car is essential. (Due to COVID 19 you will be required to work from home initially)
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please get in touch